James Cody & Sons provide litigation services in the following areas and have a proven record of success for clients. We will help and guide you through the various stages of the litigation process.
- Personal injury claims on behalf of both plaintiff and defendant. We offer advice in relation to potential claims for injuries resulting from workplace accidents, assaults and road traffic accidents caused by both insured and uninsured drivers. We continue to represent parties at Circuit and High Court levels and have secured significant settlements and awards for our clients.
- Applications to the personal injuries assessment Board and criminal injuries tribunal.
- Redress schemes.
- Medical negligence to include claims against medical professionals, dentists and pharmacists.
- Employment law matters to include redundancy and unfair dismissal cases.
- Commercial disputes.
- Contractual disputes.
- Debt collection.
- Provision of representation before Carlow District and Circuit Court for criminal matters. We can also attend courts in Kilkenny, Portlaoise, Naas and Athy. Both Justin Cody and Elizabeth Cass are members of the legal aid panel.
- Attending court on an agency basis.
To discuss any aspect of our Litigation services, or to speak with one of our experienced solicitors, please contact us.