Employment disputes cost businesses time and money.
At James Cody & Sons Solicitors we provide practical, results-driven employment law advice, focused on achieving and maintaining a harmonious and profitable work environment.
Our Employment Law services include :
- Drafting, negotiating and settling employment contracts.
- Advice and guidance on terminating, dismissal and redundancy situations.
- Representation for dismissal cases.
- Representation before Workplace Relations Commission and the Courts
- Advice in relation to rights and obligations of employers and employees in the transfer of a Business.
- Monitoring changes in Law applicable to the work force
- Advice and guidance on dealing with bullying and harassment in the workplace.
- Advice and representation in relation to equality issues.
- Advice and information on Health & Safety legislation in the work place.
- Advice in relation to notice periods, illness benefits, holiday, maternity and parental leave, collective bargaining and rights and duties under general Employment and Equality Legislation.
To discuss any aspect of our Employment Law services, or to speak with one of our experienced solicitors, please contact us