Business operators, entrepreneurs, company directors/executives and developers work with James Cody & Sons Solicitors as a result of our longstanding record and reputation in commercial law.
We work with many different types of businesses – from ambitious start-up and emerging companies, to larger local and national companies – across a wide range of business sectors.
Our Commercial Law services include experienced advice and guidance on :
- Company & Commercial Law
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Compliance
- Commercial Lending
- Commercial Contracts – Franchise Agreements, Computer Contracts, Sale of Goods and Contractor – Agreements
- Commercial Leases
- Joint Ventures, Shareholders’ Agreements and Partnerships
- Management Buy-Outs
- Business Expansion Schemes
- Share Subscription Agreements
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Insolvency & Reconstruction
- Employment Law
- Agency, Distribution & Franchising
- Conditions of Trade
- Competition Law – Irish and European
- Intellectual Property, Trade Marks & Licensing
- E-Business Technology & Media Law
- Charitable Companies and Trusts
To discuss any aspect of our Commercial Law services, or to speak with one of our experienced solicitors, please contact us.