James Cody & Sons Solicitors provide a wide range of family law services to their clients. The breakdown of relationships results in sensitive and often difficult situations. We strive to achieve the fairest yet best result possible for our clients whilst avoiding unnecessary conflict.
Specific areas of our practice include:
- Drafting and negotiation of separation agreements.
- Issuing and defending Divorce proceedings.
- Advising on guardianship, access and maintenance.
- Negotiating on behalf of clients with other Solicitors.
- Dealing with disputes in respect of business interests trusts and property after the ending of relationship.
- Deed polls. We are experienced in preparing and lodging deed poll applications to change names for individuals of all ages.
- Cohabitation and rights pertaining to same.
- Asset distribution to include transferring of family homes.
- Providing advice on pensions and pension adjustment orders.
- Advising on protection, safety orders and barring orders.
To arrange an initial consultation if you require advice in this area, or to speak with one of our experienced solicitors, please contact us.